Dual plug (DB9 FTDI chipset and USB 2.0 Mini B)
All pricing in USD
Dual plug (DB9 FTDI chipset and USB 2.0 Mini B) works with PMC-Eight OPENGoTo systems, allowing ASCOM communications between a computer and the PMC-Eight system.
* The 10-foot-long cable provides ample length for ease of use. Each leg of the ES-ASCOM-Y cable is 9 feet long, allowing for an 18-foot-wide spread between devices.
* Cable allows download of the latest PMC-Eight firmware and ASCOM-Standard Platform. Download here
* Cable allows users to control two devices at the same time, one with a DB9 port, the other with a USB 2.0 Mini B port.
• DB9 with FTDI: chipset connects the EXOS2GT with PMC-Eight and Losmandy G11 with PMC-Eight to a USB port on your computer. Installed as a standard Windows COM ports, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; DCD, TXD, RXD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI.
• Built with Industry Leading FTDI chipset, supports Windows 10/ 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / Linux 2.4 or above / and Mac OS X 10.6 and above, Open BSD 2.9 and later & Free BSD 4.7 and above.
• USB 2.0 Mini B male connects the iEXOS series of mounts to your computer. Installed as a standard Windows COM port.
• The USB 2.0 Mini B male can charge compatible 5-volt-DC devices. Some devices require an additional adapter (not sold by Explore Scientific).
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)