Bresser MicrOkular Full HD Eyepiece Camera for Microscopes and Telescopes - 59-13650
Save $ 0.00 Save $ -72.09
Original price $ 72.09 - Original price $ 72.09
$ 72.09 - $ 72.09
Current price $ 72.09
- Full HD camera for telescopes and microscopes
- Captures video
- CMOS sensor, resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel size: 3x3um
- Included adapters: 30mm, 30.5mm, 31.7mm (1.25"). Telescope adapter includes filter thread for 1.25" filters
- Multi-language software, Win 7 / 8 / 10 compatible
- Images Formats: jpg, bmp, tif, png
- Plug and play on Mac
- Fits most microscopes and telescopes
- USB 2.0
Suitable for the novice micrographer and astrophotographer the BRESSER MicrOkular Full HD Eyepiece Camera, allows the stargazer to go beyond the boundaries of visual observation with their telescope, because the camera (especially digital cameras) can capture fleeting moments of atmospheric stillness where fine planetary and lunar details come into sharp focus.
Microscopists who are learning about the living and enchanting micro-world through their microscope can use the Eyepiece Camera to capture a video stream allowing them to discover new frontiers of the intricate and highly-sophisticated wonders of the microcosm.
Broadcast live views through your telescope or microscope using Facebook live feature!
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)